Across the fields to the church

Across the fields to the church
One I made earlier in Watercolour

Friday 19 June 2015

Earlier Paintings




              A watercolour 11"x8" approx which I loved painting sitting on the beach,
                                                  but my figures weren't there for long!


                                      
                                                                'Gossip on the beach'



         

                                                                 
                                                                     



     I love painting colour, movement and water and I got to do all and more in this watercolour.

                                                        

"Along the towpath"

I hope you have enjoyed these paintings


No comments:

Post a Comment