Across the fields to the church

Across the fields to the church
One I made earlier in Watercolour

Sunday 24 May 2015

A blogging First

Hello and welcome to my first ever blog!

A few years ago I started painting again, first in watercolours, and now trying my hand at oil painting.

I've loved painting in watercolours for their transparency and spontaneity . A love affair with a wonderful medium.  And now oil painting has captured my heart.  My first love will never die but just move over while I try this new love out.

So, watch this space to see how it goes and I will try and post photos of past loves and new conquests!

Before I try the photo bit (I've already failed but will try again) I have managed to post photos of my art on Instagram, so check me out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment